- Heated pool, 20ft x 60ft in-ground, overlooking the river.
- Wireless internet available near pool area. 4G cellular data service is also available at campground.
- Boat Ramp for campground guests is located at campground office area near Grand Lady Riverboat dock.
- Playground area located at south end of pool.
- Laundry located in pool bathhouse – coin and Credit Card.
Visit one of the many Grand Rapids area attractions. The Experience Grand Rapids website is a good starting point.
Relax and enjoy the great view from our heated pool. (It’s hard to believe you are just 7 miles from downtown Grand Rapids)
Take a scenic river cruise or enjoy live music on our sternwheel riverboat: The Grand Lady
Golf 18 holes next door at Wallinwood. The back nine is across Taylor St from the campground entrance.
Enjoy boating and fishing on the Grand River, with access to 40 miles of river and bayous, from Grand Rapids to Lake Michigan, including Spring Lake.
Use our fishing dock located next to the campground boat ramp.
Special Summer Events and flying activities at Riverview Airport, home to Chapter 145 of the Experimental Aircraft Association (aircraft builders, hobbyists, and volunteers) This small, family run airport welcomes visitors. It’s a great place for kids to see airplanes up close.
Explore the adjacent Ottawa County Parks Bend Area (dogs are allowed off-leash). It’s just north of the campground and is part of the developing Grand River Greenway; a project to link Ottawa County Park properties into a linear trail and green space along Grand River between Grand Rapids and Grand Haven.
West Michigan Tourist Association has lot of great attractions and a lighthouse map.