- Bathhouse with restrooms, showers, and coin/credit card laundry (May – October)
- Heated 20’x60′ in-ground pool, overlooking the river with lounge chairs (Summer)
- Boat Ramp
- Fishing Docks (Late Spring, Summer, Fall)
- Package Station for USPS mail and package delivery during your stay
- Little Free Library: Take a Book, Share a Book
- Firewood ($5 per bundle, self-serve cash dropbox near the bathhouse/pool)
- The Grand River, bring your boat, fish along the shore, swim
- Each campsite is full hook-up with fire ring, concrete patio, and picnic table
- Limited wifi availability: Shared cellular hotspot near the pool/bathhouse area
- Air for RV, vehicle and bike tires
Visit one of the many Grand Rapids area attractions. The Experience Grand Rapids website is a good starting point.
Take a scenic river cruise or enjoy live music on our sternwheel riverboat: The Grand Lady
Golf 18 holes at our next door neighbor, Wallinwood. The back nine is across Taylor St from the campground entrance.
Enjoy boating and fishing on the Grand River, with access to 40 miles of river and bayous, from Grand Rapids to Lake Michigan, including Spring Lake. Please refer to Ottawa County’s Fish You Can Catch guide and Michigan’s Eat Safe Fish guide for more information about fishing.
Special Summer Events and flying activities at Riverview Airport, home to Chapter 145 of the Experimental Aircraft Association (aircraft builders, hobbyists, and volunteers) This small, family run airport welcomes visitors. It’s a great place for kids to see airplanes up close.
Explore the adjacent Ottawa County Parks Bend Area (dogs are allowed off-leash). It’s just north of the campground and is part of the developing Grand River Greenway; a project to link Ottawa County Park properties into a linear trail and green space along Grand River between Grand Rapids and Grand Haven.
West Michigan Tourist Association has lot of great attractions and a lighthouse map.